Monday 15 April 2013

Day ???.... I don't even know anymore....

I'll figure out what day we're on another day... My brain hurts from the work that I've been doing down there. The posts from hell have consumed my days and my dreams... stripping the plaster off them has been hell. I would rather have mucked a thousand stalls than to have done what I just accomplished. I know, it sounds silly. But you all have no idea. However... they are done!!! On to more tedious and mind numbing reno jobs :-)

The gallery is starting to take shape. Mike has been putting on some primer and we can start painting any time now. Today was beautiful. Finally a day above 10 degrees and the sun was out. I wanted to play in the garden but there's not much to do until my triple mix arrives next week. Then it will be wheelbarrow after wheelbarrow of dirt moved to the raised beds. I can't wait to plant!!!

We are excited about the artists we're working with to display with us over the summer and hope to announce them soon!

Dinner is almost done so this is a quick post.... till next time everyone!!!

Kelly

These are the pillars from hell.....


Apparently the cursing was that the roller kept falling off the handle...






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that hard work is going to pay off!!!

    ReplyDelete