Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day 6 - Spring is coming!

Well it's Day 6...

After a weekend away we got back to work... or should I say I got back to work(on the gallery at least). Mike has work at a different location so he assigns me jobs to do while he's gone and I do them. Well, it involves using power tools and making lots of noise so I'm okay with that! I've pulled down the window and door trim (another thing Mike built to last!), all nails are out of the walls, electrical plates are off, most 'stuff' is out of the way... little jobs that must be done before the painting and big jobs can begin. I can't wait for Mike to be in there with me and things to be rolling along.

What a difference a few days make! When we left there was still lots of snow on the ground... now it is melting like crazy. Playa continued her duties of supervising the operation.


Tonight feels like a lazy night... dinner's on the stove and the couch is calling to enjoy a movie.

Fingers crossed tomorrow is as lovely as today was!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment